Order and issue, and the delivery process
- Information about your organization and client will be entered in the electronic order form.
- The order information in the form is reviewed by you and the order form is created in PDF format.
- The order form must be printed out on paper.
- The order form must be signed by, for your organization, authorized company signatory or proxy holder.
- The signed order form, in paper form, must be sent by mail to Expisoft.
- Expisoft arrival registers the, by mail to Expisoft, received order form.
- Checking of the order takes place, such as company information, company signatory / authorization holder.
- The issuance of e-identification is done, for a normal order 3 working days, after Expisoft has received your order. For an express order the issuance will take place the same day as the order and a copy from the company signatory, was e-mailed to email@example.com
Delivery in Sweden
- Delivery of the PIN letter, which contains the unique identifier as well as the PIN, is provided by PostNord. After the PIN letter has arrived at your pick-up location, the purchaser is notified.
- NOTE! The PIN letter is never sent out to the purchaser.
- If the PIN letter is not picked up within 14 days, it will be returned to Expisoft.
- By using the order status feature you will receive a shipment-ID and can then follow your recommended letter via postnord.se "Track letters, parcels and pallets".
- Delivery of the PIN letter, which contains the unique identifier as well as the PIN, is provided by DHL Express.