Who can order an e-identification?
All organizations (legal entities) who have a Swedish organization number can order an e-identification. This includes: limited liability companies, commercial companies, economic associations, non-profit associations, foundations, individual companies and public bodies. The order must be signed by the authorized company signatory or authorized person.
A qualified company signatory is one or more individuals who alone or together have the power to sign a company - that is to say. enter into legally binding commitments for the organization. In order for Expisoft to make an assessment of the authorized company signatory has signed under the order, the following process must be followed:
- For organizations registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, the person or persons listed in the Articles of Association need to sign the company's signatory.
- If the organization has begun and has not yet been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, the minutes of the statutory meeting, etc. attached to the order to confirm the competency of the company signatory.
- Individual companies must be registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office or a copy of their F-tax slip must be attached to the order
- If the organization is a public body that is not registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (eg, Authorities, Local Authorities or County Council), the minutes of the constitution shall be the same. attached to the order to confirm the competency of the company signatory
- Foundations and nonprofit associations shall attach action that reinforces the task of competent company signatories, eg. certified copy of registration certificate or certified minutes